Monday, May 30, 2011

BIG NEWS!

Calling all knitters, crocheters and concerned citizens!! 

I'm so very happy to report that we have another campaign underway! With a reliable delivery girl! Interestingly, it's the same delivery girl from our maiden voyage, back in 2009. She told us she's been back to Gaza a few more times since then and will be going again, and is more than glad to take hats for us! Isn't that wonderful?
She will be going at the end of Summer, so we have all Summer to concoct some woolly goodness to send to Gaza's neediest members. 
I personally am going to knit hats, toys, and blankets. A friend and fellow knitter started a local charity knitters group, and we've been doing a blanket swap where we each knit 4 inches. I am so happy that at least a few of these will be done by then to send to newborn babies of Gaza. 
 
I think this will be our biggest delivery yet. I alone have accumulated over 20 hats made by myself, and 3 or 4 friends. 
Did I say I'm excited? Well, I'll say it again! I'm so excited!!

Now let's get to the hat-making!!

2 comments:

LindaM said...

This is great news! Do you have a deadline set yet?

playmobil zoo said...

I can feel how excited you were. Great news from you. Hope to read more.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Bear in mind, we will delete and not publish offensive, negative or derogatory comments. Thank you!

ardianzzz.blogspot.com 2009 powered by blogger template air mail by ardianzzz